TOKYO VACTION, the official website of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government promoting Covid-19 vaccination, is administered in accordance with the following policies.
- 1.Stipulations regarding this service, prescribed separately from this Agreement by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government and administrators of this website (hereinafter, “the Administrative Office”), shall each be considered as constituent parts of this Agreement.
- 2.In case of differences between the stipulations of the preceding clause and this Agreement, the contents of those stipulations shall take precedence.
- 3.When the Administrative Office deems necessary for administration of this website, it shall be able to add to or amend this Agreement, in which case users who continue to make use of this website shall be deemed to have given their consent.
Website Use Environment
Users shall be responsible for provision of the necessary communication devices, software, and internet access environment for use of this website. The communications and other costs for using this service shall be borne by the user. The following web browsers are recommended for ensuring the secure and better use of this website.
[Recommended environment for use of this website]
Microsoft Edge latest version
Google Chrome latest version
Mozilla Firefox latest version
Safari latest version
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
No warranty is given as to the integrity or accuracy of the information given on this website. The information given on this website is subject to change without prior notice.
It is not possible to respond to all inquiries from users of this website. We ask for your understanding of these matters.
No responsibility whatsoever shall be assumed for any harm incurred directly or indirectly from use of the content on this website.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government may, at any time and for any reason, and without prior notice, shut down or suspend this website. The Tokyo Metropolitan Government shall not be liable for any damages incurred due to the shutting down or suspension of this website.
Links to external websites are provided for the convenience of users. No warranty is given or implied as to the integrity or accuracy of the information given on the linked websites.
The following activities are prohibited in the use of this website.
- 1.Any activity that hinders or creates obstructions to the operation of this website.
- 2.Any activity that causes or may cause inconvenience, loss, or violations of privacy to the users of this website, other third parties, or the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- 3.Any activity that violates or may violate public order or morality.
- 4.Any activity that violates a law, ordinance, or regulation.
- 5.Any other activity deemed inappropriate by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
Intellectual Property Rights (Patents, Trademarks, etc.)
- 1.All works, likenesses, characters, marks, and other information on this website are intellectual property for which the Tokyo Metropolitan Government or the provider has the copyright or other right, or has obtained the right of use or other right. This website as a whole is also covered by copyright as an edited work and is protected by the Japanese Copyright Act. Unauthorized duplication or transfer is prohibited, except as permitted under the Japanese Copyright Act as “reproduction for private use,” “quotation” or similar usage.
- 2.In principle, linking to this website may be done freely; but in so doing, please indicate that the link is to “TOKYO VACTION.” Please note, however, that the contents of this website and its URLs are subject to change without prior notice.
- 3.Please do not set links if any of the following cases applies or may apply.
- (1)In case content is included that is intended to insult or defame, or cause loss of trust in, the Tokyo Metropolitan Government and other company, person, or organization.
- (2)In case the contents are harmful to or risks harming the copyrights, trademark or other intellectual property, or the property, privacy, likeness or other rights, of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government or other company, person, or organization.
Representation that could mislead third parties by making it unclear that content belongs to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government,such as by displaying the TOKYO vaction website within the frame of the link source.
- (3)In addition to the above, in case the activity may violate the law, including ordinances and regulations, or go against public order and morality, or hinder the operation of this website.
- (4)In case linking by unauthorized use of logos or marks of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government without agreement.
- (5)In case links are made in a way that misleads regarding the source of the information.